الخميس، 31 أكتوبر 2013

I'm Not Sure How I Feel About Debra Messing's Eye Makeup. You?

I'm so sorry to put you under the Do/Don't magnifying glass this morning, Debra Messing, but I'm afraid to say that this eye makeup feels a little off to me, so I need us to examine it further.
debra-messing-smoky-eye I think the indigo eyeliner alone would have been lovely, especially in combination with the dress, those dazzling earrings and Debra's beautiful red hair color. But the addition of frosty pale blue at the inner corners and a dramatic brown cat-eye shape at the outer corners and those super-spiky lashes starts to get me all confused.
My take: If you're going to do eye makeup that's colorful and smoky at the same time, at least stick to one color (or a couple of very similar shades). That keeps the look unified and not overly distracting. But maybe you ladies disagree. Do you love Debra's indigo smoky eye just the way it is? Am I just overthinking it way too much?

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق