الثلاثاء، 29 أكتوبر 2013

GET BIKER BABE BEAUTIFUL

I started riding motorcycles when I was still in diapers. (Well, maybe “riding” them is too strong a word, but I was definitely “on” them!) When I was 16, my parents enrolled me in a motorcycle safety course and bought me my very first bike—a yellow Suzuki Savage 650—as a birthday present. This obviously gave me major cool points as a high school junior, especially when I did things like roll up to parties on my bike and walk through the door saying something like, “Hey, where can I leave my helmet?” (I loved it!)
There is one thing I learned spending lots and lots of time on bikes: you need to get a little creative about your beauty routine. Forget about updos; they’re falling to pieces the second the helmet goes on your head. And heavy face makeup? Uh-uh, not unless you want to gunk up your cheek pads. Plus, the reality of riding is that it’s an outdoor sport. Just like you protect your body with a helmet and leather, you have to protect your skin and hair with the right products.
But as long as you rock a “Hey, wherever the road takes me” attitude, biker beauty is totally doable. And also totally hot. And a look to aspire to for both riders and non-riders alike!
  1. Helmet head is even worse than hat head, so the key is to try to preserve whatever volume you can while simultaneously protecting your locks from getting tangled in the wind. Try applying a small amount of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream to your hair and braiding it. Then pin up the braid so it’s underneath your helmet. When you take out your hair at the end of your ride, you’ll have sexy, loose waves.
  2. To shield your skin from the sun and wind, apply a protective moisturizer, such as Kiehl’s Cross-Terrain UV Face Protector SPF 50.
  3. Eyes can tear up when speeds get high, so go for a waterproof mascara, like Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara.
  4. You probably won’t need blush because of the natural adrenaline flush. But if you want a little extra color, try a sheer pink stain. Benefit Benetint won’t rub off quickly.
  5. Finally, make sure to protect your lips. Kiehl’s Lip Balm SPF 15 relieves chapped, cracked lips and gives them a pretty shine.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق